Thursday 23 September 2010

Influence Maps

For our character design homework we were asked to create an influence map. An influence map is simply a collection of pictures from artists etc who have inspired your work. The bigger the image, the more influence it has.



There is a mixture of my favourite animals represented in different mediums and forms as well as one or two artists from Deviantart whose work I've stumbled across. I also tried to keep the images relevant to the theme I was assigned for the character design project. This is seen by the half white tiger half woman holding onto the yellow puppy.

Overall I find that a lot of different images inspire me so there isn't a large image which takes up the 3x3 square space. I may also come back and change it a bit because I'm bound to have second thoughts about some of the images used.

No comments:

Post a Comment