Thursday 9 September 2010

Better Texture Preview and Need Help!



I've finally textured the shape i've created and I'm rather pleased with how it's turned out. However now I'm at a loss on where to go. I'm not sure how to go about doing all those speccled parts around the shape and make it look one. Nor am I sure about how to get the darkened effect in the centre of the main object of the image. I do however have an idea on how I could go about doing the swirly sections which emerge from the centre. How would I go about creating all the sections I've said I was unsure about? I'm assuming the textures can be edited in Photoshop at the end, but I'd rather get everything right first so that I don't have to do large changes at the end. Plus I'm determined to finish this piece. It's one of the first pieces I'm proud of and would really love to see it in 3D.

1 comment:

  1. Lev - I suggest you put this query on the CGAA group blog? You might need to express your requests more technically - or more simply; I'm sure the likes of Tom and Jonny Stewart will have some ideas for you...

    ReplyDelete