Wednesday 23 June 2010

Ideas 2

Had a few more ideas for the Soundscape. Having thought about it, I wouldn't mind trying to rig a character, to help me understand rigging better. the idea came about as I was trying ti think of a logo for which to represent myself with. Seeing as I've always been associated with wolves, I was thinking of creating a wolf and putting it into a fiery, explosive environment. That is one factor I will keep, something very explosive, hot and maybe even angry.

Phil said it sounded Spanish, so I decided to look up some Spanish art on the Internet. Upon doing so I stumbled across this. The colours are all that I see in the Soundscape. Lots of red, yellows and warm colours. I also like the harshness of the brush strokes as well.



My first idea was to do a still image. With a stylized wolf with a fiery background.







However, are we allowed to do a single image like that? Would it be better to do an animation? Because if it had to be an animation, then I would choose to do everything calm at first and then have the explosion, followed by the wolf at the end.

1 comment:

  1. But where's the wolf coming from, Lev? Or rather 'why?' Don't impose ideas on the soundscape, let it move you away from your own preoccupations towards something new and unexpected...

    ReplyDelete